Friday 26 August 2011

DISHY PHIL SPENCER


BE STILL MY BEATING HEART

Our lock up is in the neighboring town and after dropping off a few hire items, I walked into town to rummage in the charity shops, Mr Phil Spencer was filming I presume for Location Location although no Kirsty very handsome and very sweet with everyone who asked for an autograph [not me !] it brightened up a rather grey dull day here in rainy Manchester.

A good day at the charity shops

ship ahoy!


This teapot should polish up ok, a champagne saucer and cool swan sherry glass all for a £1 [proceeds to local bowling club]


Pyrex bowl and 70;s drinking glass

Birdcage I think I will make a little bird to swing inside

biscuits barrels

All this for the total of £12.00 it's good for the soul




No comments:

Post a Comment